dimanche 23 août 2015

Whatsapp TR v2.4 MODDED APK is here ! [Latest]

Whatsapp TR
This is a modded version of WhatsApp Messenger made by me, Tycho Regter. This was the first project I started. I learned a lot of things with modding WhatsApp. In my mod I changed a lot of colors, pngs and other stuff that makes WhatsApp look a bit cooler and makes it easier to use.
I hope you like my mod.
Changelog
  • Updated base, v2.12.197
  • Round ticks are back (still xxhdpi only)
  • Bugs fixed with xxhdpi selected bubble.
Features
  • Hide Last Seen, Blue Ticks, Double Ticks, Typing for groups & contacts
  • Group Statistics
  • Image and video Previews
  • Anti-Ban code and app expiry extension tricks added
  • All WhatsApp+ Reborn features included.
How to Install ?
  1.  Download the whatsapp from given below.
  2.  Take the Latest Chat backup.
  3.  Now, Install the Modded whatsapp.
  4.  Done  :) Enjoy !!!
Screenshots
   
Download & Links

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Slider(Do not Edit Here!)